Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about our courses, enrolments or general enquiries.
+61 408 867 529
It is one of, if not the most holistic modality available in complementary medicine. Kinesiology was developed by a Dr of chiropractic in the 1960s and merges western anatomy and physiology with traditional Chinese medicine. Each person is approached through the lens of bio-individuality, and kinesiology works with this uniqueness, ‘balancing’ the whole being back to a state of homeostasis. A foundational concept of kinesiology is the Triangle of Health, with the three sides representing the key aspects of our being: Physical/Structural; Mental/Emotional; Bio-Chemical; Kinesiology uses ‘muscle testing’ to access understanding and incongruences across all aspects of health and facilitates the process of ‘balancing’ the individual’s requirements to achieve outcomes.
- All the skills and knowledge required for professional practice as an internationally accredited Kinesiologist.
- A bank of resources, protocols and proven techniques to work with clients on a physical, structural, mental, emotional, spiritual and biochemical basis.
- The foundations of traditional Chinese medicine, the theory of chi and how to work with the body’s energy systems to bring it back to a state of homeostasis.
- Muscle testing - the biochemical feedback mechanism to access the body and being’s innate wisdom and path to optimal health.
Techniques that work with all three sides of the ‘Triangle of Health’ in facilitating a client achieving outcomes and goals. Including Physical/Structural, Mental/Emotional, and Biochemical.
- The functionality of the body and how to work with both individual muscles and the full protocol of muscle groups.
How to work with clients in a clinical environment, including building a successful and sustainable business.
- You will need to be available to attend a four-day class once a month.
- Classes run from a Friday through to Monday.
- Classes are varying combinations of online and face-to-face.
- For each module (12 in the Certificate; 16 in the Diploma), you are required to complete a workbook and an online open book test and attend class.
- Practicing techniques and skills between classes is required. The time commitment for this varies depending on the learning integration style and speed of each student.
- 50 hours of student clinic will be conducted following the completion of classes. This is usually done in a two-day block.
Yes, you will hold a fully accredited, international qualification to practice as an insured Professional Kinesiologist.
Yes, and we cover all the requirements of what you will need and guide you through the various options for professional insurance.
Yes, our courses are internationally recognised.
Yes, each level of qualification requires students to attend 50 hours of student clinic.
You will have a variety of three instructors throughout your studies.
This offers our students a cross-section of experience to enrich the depth of learning.
You will be qualified to work with both children and adults.
In order to work with children, you will have to apply for the legal requirements pertaining to each state.
We do an annual intake in March of every year.
The Self-Care Workshop is the pre-requisite to be completed prior to the March start date.
The Self-Care Workshop can be started at any stage of the year.
The medical sciences can also be started at any stage of the year.
Sydney, Brisbane and Byron Hinterland.
- Yes, there are open-book online tests with each module.
- There is also a final full assessment at the end of the Certificate and another at the end of the Diploma.
- There is also ongoing assessment during the classes to support each students learning process.
A combination of online and face-to-face.
An android tablet or iPad / iPhone to be able to download the Kinesiology App.
A willingness to surrender to a transformational journey.
Commitment to time for class, practice hours and study between classes.
Yes, you can. Please contact us if you need to do so.
No - the clinic hours you will do in your professional qualification are based specifically on the PKP protocol and techniques you will learn in this qualification.
- We record all theory classes, so although we recommend you attend all classes, we do appreciate life happens. It will be your responsibility to watch the recordings and catch up before the next class.
- If you cannot attend the face-to-face classes, you will be responsible for coordinating with your classmates to practice the techniques taught in the module you have missed.
$12,540 - $30,976 depending on which qualification you do.
Yes, we do. Please contact us to discuss our payment options.
Yes, we do. However this is done on a case-by-case basis, and our refund policy is detailed on the enrolment form.